Back to work Announcement
In response to the direction of the CDC and the American Dental Association we are beginning to see patients for many dental procedures. Priority is given to existing patients and new patients will be seen for selective procedures. Please call for details.
As Always, patients of record at our office that have Urgent Dental Emergencies may contact Dr Johnston at 717.263.2451. Messages are monitored regularly and returned as soon as possible.
We continue to maintain the office to be in full compliance to all sterilization and asepsis guidelines provided by the CDC, ADA, and DOH. We have included in our efforts separation guidelines.
We look forward to having you return to our office and being able to provide you with the excellent and comprehensive dental care that you have come to expect.
We are sincerely grateful for your understanding as we return to the office.
Welcome Back Changes: Please Click Here
We’d like to announce that we are once again seeing patients for preventive, elective, and emergency procedures as normal! We are operating our normal business hours again.
-NEW APPOINTMENT CHANGES AT OUR OFFICE-
1) Before Treatment screening: We will be calling patients prior to their appointments for health screenings where health questions will be asked.
2) Car-waiting Room: Once you arrive at the parking lot outside our office, please call to notify us and we’ll inform you when is best to enter our office so you can go directly to the treatment room. Please wear your mask upon entering.
3) New Patient Protocols: Patients are screened and temperature taken upon entry to the waiting room. After screening you will be escorted to your treatment room where you will be seated and made comfortable, remove your mask, then do a Antiseptic rinse. After the dental procedure is complete, patients are then to re place their mask, handle their payment & scheduling needs, are offered hand sanitizer and then asked to exit the building.
- CONTINUED AND NEW SAFEGUARDS AT OUR OFFICE-
1) All our dental care providers are wearing appropriate masks, face shields, gowns, and protective attire . Our Office Manager is wearing a surgical mask and is behind protective Plexiglas shields.
2) We have installed high-grade HEPA air purifiers in the treatment rooms that are capable of filtering air down to the micron level where dust , bacteria and virus particles reside. We have a dual high speed vacuum system to alleviate excess aerosols.
Chambersburg Dentist - Brian Johnston, DDS
Family and Implant Dentistry
When you visit our dental office on Philadelphia Avenue in Chambersburg, PA your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving the patients of Chambersburg, PA includes providing dental information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
As a dental office, we are passionate about delivering our brand of excellence to you. We take great pride in our committment to gettting your smile and dental health as close to ideal as possible. From the simple procedure to complex reconstruction, we adhere to the highest standards for all of our patients.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Family and Implant Dentistry
Dr. Brian Johnston
2363 Philadelphia Ave
Chambersburg, PA 17201